ASL Eagles Wrestling 2018-19 FAQs
2018 YOUTH REGISTRATION:
- Register online at www.asleagleswrestling.com.
- Program registration is:
- $100 for wrestlers new to the ASL Eagles program
- $100 for former/current ASL Eagles wrestlers
WHERE AND WHEN ARE PRACTICES?
- Charles Thompson Memorial Hall
- 1824 Marshall Ave
- St. Paul, Mn 55104
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Practice schedule: 6:00pm – 7:30pm
WHAT SHOULD MY CHILD WEAR TO PRACTICE?
- Wrestlers should wear athletic shorts/pants, t-shirt, and socks. (Wrestling shoes and headgear not required, but strongly recommended).
Wrestling is a contact sport and health and hygiene should be a priority.
- Take a shower immediately after wrestling practice
- Do not wear your wrestling shoes on the street
- Do not wear street shoes on the mat
- Keep fingernails trimmed short
We ask that parents/volunteers remove their shoes before stepping onto the mats to assist wrestlers.
YOUTH WRESTLING PERSONNEL
Co-Head Coach: John Dolezal
Assistant Coach: Mike Hauge, Jay Fehrman, Dennis White, Justin Johnson
Parent of Contact Representative: Mary Kay Salter
Director: David Nathanson
WHAT IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT?
- Soon Coming